Best Video Editor

Tasty foods
0



Click Here:

 Title:

I will do video editing for your instagram reels, tiktok videos, and youtube shorts.

Description:


I am Jimmy With years of experience in marketplace-main software Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, I'll transform your videos into charming content that stands proud from the crowd.


My service: 

My services consist of Instagram reels, TikTok Videos, and yt shorts with:

*Engaging Captions/Subtitles

  • *Emojis
  • *GIFs, Photos, and Videos(B-rolls)
  • *Transitions
  • *Sound effects
  • *Motion Graphics
  • *Background music (trending track) 
  • *Precise cuts to deliver your vision to life.
  • *Eye-catching overlays

 I'll customize the editing to fit your wishes.


What I want from you for your Instagram reel, TikTok, and youtube shorts:


  • *Your recorded Video
  • *Clear Instructions
  • *Your Specifications if you have


Why you should hire me?


  • *High-Quality Output
  • *Fast Delivery
  • *Quickly Response
  • *Unlimited revisions till you are happy
  • *24/7 Availability



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)